ATM SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Texas Leadership Bank is concerned about you and your safety. We issue ATM and VISA debit cards that allow you to access your cash from ATMs. We are providing the following safety precautions:
- Be aware of your surroundings, especially at night.
- Consider having someone accompany you when the ATM is used after dark.
- Refrain from displaying cash at the ATM. Quickly place your money in your purse or wallet, Count your cash later in the safety of your car or home. Do not leave your receipt at or near the ATM.
- It is appropriate to ask someone who is uncomfortably close to you to step back before completing your transaction.
- In you notice anything suspicious, consider canceling the transaction, take your ATM or Debit card and leave.
- Consider using another ATM or coming back later if you notice anything suspicious. You can cancel the transaction at anytime.
- Go to the nearest public area where people are located if you are followed after making a transaction.
- Do not reveal your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to others. Avoid allowing others to view your PIN entry into an ATM. It is best to memorize your PIN and do not write your PIN or code on your ATM or Debit Card.
- Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately.