Money Market Account
There's no need to cling to old horseshoes in hopes of saving money. Luck isn't a bad thing, but a saving strategy is even better.
A money market offers higher interest while providing greater access to funds for when you're in need. You can even avoid monthly service fees by maintaining a $2,500 balance or $5,000 daily average. Make more money on your money, no luck required.
- Higher returns than savings accounts
- Avoid $15 monthly service fee by maintaining a $2,500 minimum balance or a $5,000 average daily balance
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- 6 free withdrawals per month*
- Direct check writing ability
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
View our current rates.
*Federal regulations limit withdrawals to six per month, with no more than three withdrawals by check, draft, debit card or similar order. Fees on excessive withdrawals may reduce eamings.